Identity Card Application
.00Kindly note that:
1. Two passport size photographs of the Practitioner should be attached, endorsed with the full name[s] and signature of the Practitioner.
2. If the application is made in person, the Practitioner must present his/her identity document or valid driver’s license. Where the application is not made in person, the Practitioner is required to furnish this office with a certified copy of his /her identity document or valid driver’s license.
3. Payment of the amount of R115.00 (VAT included) is required with your application.
4. The Identity Card is valid for the period of two years from the date of issuing.
5. The Identity Card should be returned to the Legal Practice Council – Gauteng Provincial office upon request.
Please refer the banking details below:
Gauteng Legal Practice Council
Branch: ABSA BB CENTURION
Branch Code: 632005
Account number: 40-9795-3361
Reference number: ID000001initial&surname
Kindly refer enquiries to Ms Nomphelo Gonya on 012 338 5918 alternatively to [email protected]