The Legal Practice Council is mandated to set norms and standards, to provide for the admission and enrolment of legal practitioners and to regulate the professional conduct of legal practitioners to ensure accountability.
Draft Code of Conduct –
call for comments
Provincial Council Elections
- iSiQhingi Communications - PC Elections
- Provincial Council Elections Notice - Call for nominations
- LPC Accepted Nomination Advocates 2019-02-14
- LPC Accepted Nomination Attorneys 2019-02-14
- LPC Two Nomination Advocates 2019-02-14
- LPC Two Nomination Attorneys 2019-02-14
- Nomination Form
- More than 1 nomination but not accepted
- Acceptance Form - Approved - 10.02.2019
We’ve Got You Covered
We’ll Show You How It’s Done
The Legal Practice Council is a national, statutory body established in terms of section 4 of the Legal Practice Act, No 28 of 2014. The Legal Practice Council and its Provincial Councils regulate the affairs of and exercise jurisdiction over all legal practitioners (attorneys and advocates) and candidate legal practitioners.