The Legal Practice Council is mandated to set norms and standards, to provide for the admission and enrolment of legal practitioners and to regulate the professional conduct of legal practitioners to ensure accountability.
Court Directives 21 Day Lock Down
- THE LPC COVID 19 ADDITIONAL GUIDANCE NOTE FOR LEGAL PRACTITIONERS BASED ON AMENDED DIRECTIONS
- Admission of Guilt ito Disaster Management Act 57 of 2002
- Addendum Determination of Admission of Guilt Disaster Management Act 2002
- LEGAL PRACTITIONERS GUIDELINES - COVID-19
- Notice to Legal practitioners - applying for permits
- Court Directives for state of national disaster and lockdown
- NOTICE OF LOCKDOWN FOR THE STATE ATTORNEY PRETORIA DURING THE PERIOD OF 21 DAYS
- NORTHERN CAPE Directive 01 of 2020 by Judge President Tlaletsi 25.03.2020(1)
- NORTHERN CAPE FINAL DIRECTIVES TO BE IMPLEMENTED TO CURB THE SPREAD OF THE COVID
- NORTHERN CAPE Suggested measures to be employed in the Northern Cape regional courts
- FREE STATE REGIONAL DIVISION DIRECTIVES FOR THE LOCKDOWN PERIOD03262020
- SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS TO ADDRESS COVID-19 IMPLICATIONS FOR ALL LITIGATION IN THE PRETORIA AND JOHANNESBURG HIGH COURTS
- SHUTDOWN ANNOUNCED BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY AND DIRECTIVE
- MEDIA STATEMENT
- LEASTERN CAPE OCKDOWN-MEMORANDUM-2
- KWAZULU-NATAL urgent-directive-issued-25-March-2020
- KWAZULU-NATAL LOCKDOWN-PERIOD-COURT-MATTERS-26-MARCH-TO-16-APRIL-2020
- KWAZULU-NATAL DIRECTIVES ISSUED BY THE JUDICIAL HEAD OF ADMINISTRATIVE REGION 6, .PDF
- KWAZULU-NATAL DIRECTIVES
- KWAZULU-NATAL DIRECTIVES 2
- FURTHER DIRECTIVE IN RESPECT OF ACCESS TO THE LABOUR
- DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY IN TERMS OF SECTION 8(3) OF THE SUPERIOR COURTS ACT, 2013
Legal Practice Council National Bi-Elections 2020
Code of Conduct
Scam Alert: Fraudsters targeting Attorney’s trust accounts
The Legal Practice Council appoints an Executive Officer
The Cape Bar vs Minister of Justice and Correctional Services, LPC & Others
We’ll Show You How It’s Done
The Legal Practice Council is a national, statutory body established in terms of section 4 of the Legal Practice Act, No 28 of 2014. The Legal Practice Council and its Provincial Councils regulate the affairs of and exercise jurisdiction over all legal practitioners (attorneys and advocates) and candidate legal practitioners.
The Legal Practice Council confirms no leak of the Attorney’s admission examination papers
1st November 2019 marks one year since the launch of the Legal Practice Council (LPC) a national, statutory body established in terms of section 4 of the Legal Practice Act, No 28 of 2014.“The work done over the past year has been geared to make sure that...
The Legal Practice Council (LPC) has noted with concern that it is now becoming a trend that some law firms are making a driver’s license and or ownership of a motor vehicle as one of the key requirements for graduates to be considered for practical...
The Legal Practice Council (LPC) would like to warn legal practitioners about the increasing levels of e-mail frauds and the fact that cybercrime is not covered by the policy provided by the Legal Practitioners Indemnity Insurance Fund.Practitioners...