The Legal Practice Council (LPC) would like to inform members of the profession that ONLY the following institutions were accredited in 2020, by the LPC, as training providers:
- Law Society of South Africa (L.E.A.D)
- Black Lawyers Association – LET (BLA – LET)
- General Council of the Bar (GCB) and its Bars
- National Forum of Advocates (NFA)
- National Association of Democratic Lawyers (NADEL)
- Pan African Bar Association of South Africa (PABASA)
- National Bar Council of South Africa (NBCSA)
The LPC has not yet accredited any training providers for 2021. The list of accredited training providers for 2021 will only be announced after the LPC Council Meeting scheduled for the end of January 2021.
Candidate legal practitioners are advised to await a notice from the LPC on the names of institutions accredited for 2021 before making any applications.
Issued by the Legal Practice Council
Download PDF Here